POINTDEV’s Products include:
- IDEAL Administrator - simplifies the administration of your Windows NT, XP, 2000, 2003 and 2008 network by providing in a single tool all the necessary features for managing domains, servers, and users. Your administration can be done through a local network, via a Wan, a VPN, or Internet.
- IDEAL Alerter - Manages the monitoring of defined events and applies a set of associated actions on network servers and client workstations. Using IDEAL Alerter, you can easily and remotely monitor the execution and stop of processes, monitor service status changes, monitor registry database writings, monitor event logs, monitor changes on files and directories, monitor user session events, manage disk space, detect installation or uninstallation of programs ... on all the servers and client workstations in your network... For each event to monitor, you can define some actions to automatically execute, like running a command or script, killing a specific process, uninstalling a program, turning off a computer or locking a session, starting or stopping a service, sending an email
- IDEAL Remote - IDEAL Remote is a “light” version of the IDEAL Administration flagship software. IDEAL Remote lets you take control remotely of your Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 7 and Vista workstations. In addition to taking control remotely, you have access to the properties of remote computers, events, printers, processes, sessions, open files, WMI properties and, finally, to the information systems. Your administration can be done through a local network, via a Wan, a VPN, or Internet.
- IDEAL Migration - automates your Windows NT and Active Directory domain consolidation and migration.
- IDEAL Dispatch - provides remote installing and uninstalling of software, remote running of scripts and programs, and remote actions (view, copy, rename).
With the help of IDEAL Dispatch, you can remotely install Windows patches, run scripts and msi files, uninstall programs, or update software on all the servers and client workstations on your network.
- IDEAL Secure - manages the optimization of network servers and client PCs through the application of predefined actions. These settings are classified by theme: Windows, Hardware, Network and Software. So, with IDEAL Secure, you can remotely optimize, secure and parameterize Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 7, XP and Vista operating systems in a few clicks and without agents. You can easily enable or disable a set of actions on a selection of computers in a single step.
You are able to migrate all the server objects (OU, groups, users, files, ACL, etc.) from and to any Windows NT and Active Directory server, but also too automatically change the domain client PCs without intervention. Its whole features and its compatibility with Active Directory make it one of the strongest on the market. Once your migration or consolidation plan is established, IDEAL Migration manages the transfer of required objects for the good execution of your mission.